Re: Sb-soft's second release. Masons death serie!

hi all.
at veronica.
no I'm afraid it's not a game, it is a series as the topik sais. When I have more stupid internet speed SIS I promise I'll upload a complete package of all the 6 eppisodes including this one.
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/cl2bjnutg6igs4 … n.wav?dl=0
this is the definite final of the beloved series, the time mason is no longer mason I'm afraid. The turn we all were not exactly waiting.
if you want more series titles from me, feel free to hit up on skype, this is sbskype90.
happy halloween, and sorry that I couldn't upload the thing on thirty first october, the thingy was I was in colombia, in pasto to be exact and there was no freaking internet why fy.
so yeah. Enjoy, and hit up!