Re: Prometheus: The Eternal Wars

Thanks for that info. I am sort of wondering how many laser mods I can put into one room. LOL. With the right pilots, I am better off having 12 full docking bays over vary high powered lasers. I am wondering if a comm relay thing might be in works for installation in custem ships. I am thinking about having your crue on your ship have all their comms linked to their ship so that you can give them the launch order without them being over heard on the public comm channels. Then again, if everyone one of the ships that they have in your docking bay has the cam upgrade and is powered up then they will not have a problem taking orders to launch from the PA. EVA my be the only use for having a comm channel atatched to your ship. Speaking of comms, one intresting ship upgrade might be a holo comm. Think about seeing the hologram of the pilot of whom you are talking to. If you have a cam upgrade on your ship, you could maybe possibly send the cam feed to other pilots who may be located in different places. Maybe have the possibility to have pilots use the pa system of the space port that they are at. Then again, holovission may be an interesting feature in the future. After all, isn't this a SF space based mud? LOL. Anyway, sorry for such a long post.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tablen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tablen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : majno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector