Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

@Hanif: Many developers has stopped developing great games mainly because of you who just crack software and games. You might be one of the most luckiest people here on the forum, but I'm more happy, because I have gladly purchased games the last 15 years, payed with my own credit card and never had any issues. Paypal is secure and people are using it world wide. But you don't like to support the great developers and that's okay. Just don't expect any really great products to be released soon. You haven't deserved this because you won't pay for it. I hope there are great products which you have been unable to crack. One example is Private detective school from Code factory. I'm so glad that I have my own original copy of this game... big_smile
Back to the topic: No news yet. It takes months to post the demo version because the developers are usin g a 56 k modem. Lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector