Re: Using Sapi with BGT under Windows 8 or 10

Hi,
thanks for the fast reply. I have no idea about the default windows voices, but these should be 64-bit as the issue is that only the default system voices are available to them when starting up the game or trying to change Sapi configuration from within the game. So I am beginning to suspect the trouble is actually the Czech TTS not being a native 64-bit application. In that case, if the voice has not been set as the system default yet, which I know it has not in their case, they will have to use the 32-bit control pannel located (usually) in c:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech\SpeechUX\sapi.cpl.
I'll have to tell them to try this. Thanks for leading me to this possible solution by asking if the default Windows voices were actually 32-bit. :-D
Lukas