Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

Okay guys, more progress was made, though I think i found another bug. After interacting with the body, I explored and found the Axe. After that, I looked around more and found the carriage left sitting there after Lazlo was killed. You can get a lockpicking kit from there. This is, I assume, to open the Hatchit door, which I can't find now. I have, however, explored the bridge and found the Castle Entrance. There is also a lever there, which says that something else is needed. Is the lever to raise the Castle gates? If so, pressing enter on the Castle Entrance should do something, however it does not. It should either say something else is needed or something so that I have some kind of clue, but it just sits there when pressing enter on it.
So in short, where do I go to seek shelter? I'm guessing the freakin' castle?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector