Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

Well it's official. Ghost mode has gotten me three or four times, so we know it's not always just a matter of trying to scan a very large room. And once you get stuck in it there's seemingly no way out. I was going to preorder but I think I'll wait and see A. how long it is till people start getting their download links and B. if some of these bugs aren't ironed out before then. Personally I would have considered this more an Alpha or perhaps Beta test release, but then again I'm no expert on programming. I do like the game so far, both its atmosphere and concept, but I'd prefer it be less iffy if I'm going to fork over cash for it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector