Re: what do you think of a tts preschool album?

high,
I just aquired a new mac computer and installed 2 virtual machines capable of running the software used to contribute to and maintain the album.
Ray, did you get started with your work?
also, does anyone know how to get machingboard to sing? Mockingboard was a sound card manufactured for the apple 2 in 1983. it has both music and speech synthesis and the speech part can sing (I know that because it is demonstrated in the pack in demo software). while the music part was heavily used and supported (especially by larger companies like EA and Oregen) the speech part was sadly overshadoed by the echo 2 and such that was rarely used. If anyone could do a mockingboard version of there are 7 days let me know. I am sure that louis briant and jasan smith might have the knowhow since they are quite familiar with the apple 2, as louis hoasts source code for nearly all the apple 2 games (at least those programmed in basic) and jasan has the preconfigured apple emulator.
BTW, Gross's version of merry had a little lamb was for echo2.
also, to anyone who has a doubletalk somewhere, could you get it to sing that song as well? Patrick perdue got it to sing a paroty of daisy bell so I know that is possible.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : datajake1999 via Audiogames-reflector