Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

Hello everyone;

I sent gyro a email asking for  a refund since I feel that the game is too buggy to pay for at the moment.

Like I said in the email; I'm sure the game will be updated but, I would still like a refund if possible.

We waited quite a while for this game and I believed in gyro and still do, but; I feel that I should be able to get a refund since the games demo is buggy. Perhaps people shouldn't have pushed for release dates and perhaps gyro should have set a wider time for his game to be released in.

I'll hope that gyro reads my message and I am able to get a refund. If not, well perhaps I'll learn next time... Nah, I doubt it. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector