Re: My favorite off line audio games

Hi
If it is my case I will appreciate entombed very much.
in entombed we can creat our own character and choose how it will looks and sometime reincarnate this in to another one.
we can conquer many quests in RPG style.
another game which I appreciate it is q9
it is my favourite one. Whenever I was getting borred I played this one.
shades of doom is also is my favourite.
sir how do you play technoshock?
I tried but not able to kill the guard, please guide me.
sounds are too low in this game I think.
Thanks
Ishan

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector