Re: One-Button Victory!

I agree,  audiogames have for too long thrived on the prospect of pressing space to do everything.  Having been a player of mainstream games for a long time, I believe audio games can definitly do with an overhaul from developers who are, for want of a better _expression_, willing to try.

A lot of people have said "why doesn't anyone develop an audio fighting game" the answer is that developers don't seem to know where to start.  Where to start is to make an engine where you can chain buttons together to make combos etc.., I'd guess.

Enough said I think, let's get innovating.