Re: Best Approved Portable Eloquence-NVDA Strategy

Ahoy all
The eloquence addon brad is talking about works well,most of the times, anyway. I don't have any clue what whent wrong when I last installed it but it wouldn't work, and then I had to get a  addon that actually worked from someone on this forum.
That addon was developed as far as I know because nuance weren't willing to allow nvda developers or what you will to license it or some such bullshit I believe the nvda blog has a post about it too.
Codefactory has 2 eloquence. one is a  vocalizer plus eloquence addon for nvda and the other is sapi5 which doesn't meet your needs at all,of course
The sapi eloquence from what I've read in the faq needs your pc to be connected to the internet for you to use it,else the license expires in 30 days. seriously? first I pay for the product and then I have to keep the dam pc connected to the internet to use that product? great job, codefactory
The point of all that rant is, I ha ve no clue on how the vocalizer plus eloquence addon from code factory works but it might/ could have the same verification limitations
So your best option would be to use the ETI eloquence addon that brad was talking about as long as you end up getting the version that works and isn't broken, like I did. :d
hth