Re: Let's play shadow line!

Hey all. so... just in case people are wondering wheter this has gone. I've decided to stop until the full-voiced edition comes out, so I can finish the game and get some new surprises. I may however be thinking about an lp of bk 3, if I can muster up the nerve. lol It won't be often posted because I'll be in school and busy with volunteer work, but I will post as often as I can. And when the fully voiced edition of this game comes out, I'll continue, or possibly even just start over. Thanks for understanding, everyone!

  • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: visigoth
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Naruto
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: James
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: faelnar.christopher
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: mrpibb
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: visigoth
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: faelnar.christopher
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: simba