Re: Intersting Windows feature?

Yes, there is. Actually, the second desktop that appears when pressing ControlN is the folder where the desktop icons  are kept at (C:\users\username\desktop). To exit the folder, just press altF4. You will know which desktop your focus is at (the list view or the folder in users) when you release the AltTab key. Using NVDA, if the desktop that I'm in is the folder in c:\users\username, it will say something like
Desktop. Items view list.
Instead of
Desktop list
I think JAWS does the same thing too, but instead of items view list, JAWS says items view multi select list box, and for the normal desktop JAWS says desktop, folder view list view. But since I haven't use JAWS for a long time now, I can't remember.
I know this is kind of confusing, but...ah well, I suppose Microsoft loves to mess with us a bit.
I don't know why but in my case, in the desktop folder, there are items not on the desktop list view (homegroup, user, libra ries, computer and control panel).

Best wishes

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Chandu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector