Re: A lot of news Embiggens the smallest forum

Hi,
Nice update! Of course, there's one more very large game that's been release that should have been mentioned for those who might be interested.
Yukio, the japanese audiogame creator, or at least one of them, has released a public beta version of Bokurano Daiboukenn 3, and this game is huge. Compared to the last game, which was 250 mb, this one is a wapping 410 mb in size hwen extracted, and contains very hard challenges such as platforming, flight missions complete with the ability to adjust altitude and speed, stealth missions with a grappling hook, and I don't know what else yet because I haven't beaten it! I've heard rumours of something called synthesis though, and from waht I've been told, when you get access to it, there'kll be a sue for those collection items you keep getting.