Re: best way to access facebook

While the main Fb site has become a bit more accessible, it appears there's still work to be done. I like the mobile site too. I also use the Socializer from Serotek, but that's only available to SAMNet members. There's a way to use the Socializer with other screen readers, but I haven't yet read up on that. I am also starting to use Teletender, a phone portal which I read about in the message boards on the American Foundation for the Blind's website at http://www.afb.org . Fb isn't the only feature on Teletender, but it seems to work okay despite its current limitations. Teletender seems to be rather new, and hopefully it will grow over time. The website is http://www.teletender.org . When choosing the Facebook feature for the first time, you will be told to go online and authorize Teletender to access your Fb account. This works from both the main and mobile sites. Once authori zation is complete, you will have to call Teletender back and log into Fb with your credentials.