Re: video game soundfonts

After several days of trying to remember that video's name, here's a download link for the Street Fighter II CPS1 Sound pack! It's in a set of WAV files so don't know how to compile it into an SF2 file unfortunately. I originally found this on Mediafire, so I had no trouble of getting it since luckily for me the link was still up, and that video was uploaded in 2012, go figure. Anyway, enough rambling from me, here's your link! Let me know if you've gotten it or if there's an error so I can see what's going on.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y4zvb6g0dh96s … 9.rar?dl=0