Re: samtupy camlorn audio wrapper usage

Yup, I always intended to use Openal-Soft directly instead of using camlorn_audio. With the new ability to configure HRTF at runtime, no hacking of the code should be required. As to whether i'd ship a commercial game with it, it depends on whether I'd run into these issues. Is the angelscript language itself not suitable for use with libaudioverse, or just BGT specifically?

Thanks for the information and links. That sounds like a difficult and time-intensive path; i'd only try doing it given no other choice, or if I developed an interest in DSP.

Sidetracking a bit, what is your workflow like when developing in c++? I'm using visual studio 2015, which I would describe as useable with jaws, and irritating to use with NVDA. It shipped with a horrible bug where line number announcements could not be turned off, which was only recently fixed in update 1 RC. I've filed many accessibility bugs, most of which have existed for a long time, and most are still in the process of being fixed, though I'm not sure how long that'll take. I'd be interested to hear about alternative workflows.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector