Re: Avalon RPG

I am really struggling with my avalonian life right now, and while it doesn't mean I plan to quit, I admit that I'm feeling some discouragement.  But, you guys will be so proud of me--I'm actually starting to talk to people!

so, here is what happened.  I gained quite a bit of gold from the disciple course and was feeling pretty proud of myself.  I had a little trouble mechanically with the messenger course but that all worked out nicely.

Then I received a chest with a lot of start-up items from the city which I greatly appreciated.  I realized at that point that every single gold piece I had was missing.  But no problem, I'd just use the gold that was in the chest.

There was also a backpack in said chest, so I took it out to wear it.  I finished the messenger course and went to the hunter gatherer course.

For some reason, swing under forestry wasn't working even though it looked like it was suppo sed to, and I'd get a message saying that it wasn't in the lexicon.

Then I glanced at my inventory and every stitch of equipment I had just disappeared, including the brand new chest with all of its shinies, the backpack, the gold I put in the backpack...all of it.  I talked with another player about it and he sent a tell to the main creator.

At this point, though, I have no gold, no equipment, and graduated from the school. I thought it said something about getting a reward if you do so, but I have not noticed that.

This is not a whine.  Just some frustration, and at the moment I am truly feeling stuck and discouraged.

On a more positive note, a friend on twitter assisted me with both getting a meetplace account going and finding a rather kickass avatar as well.  I clicked on the link to verify the account, but after the captia, and the verification, the account is *still* pending approval?  *shrug*  We ll, hopefully soon, I guess.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector