Re: Bokurano Daibouken III translation Project has officially started!

The only reason some people want this to be free at all is because, as they've stated many times before on other topics, Paypal or what ever supported creditcards are being used, E.G. pretty much every single one, don't actually work correctly in their country because of some reason or another, weather it be government blocking, no language support or something else, it's why they want free games in the first place, since I think almost anyone can scrape together 5 bucks despite any crazy exchange rates, notice I say almost anyone...

And while that makes sense, and I feel bad for them, it's also a pretty stupid reason to just expect everyone to put out free stuff and then give them a hundred different reasons why it should be if it isn't already, when there's really only that one, and you know what, fine, so you miss out on this, 4 or 5 people that, actually! can't get what they wanted, but you still have the original game, so if you want to play it enough you'll make do, right? And while it isn't fare, it's also not the game developers problem.

Neither is the other reason, which is that they don't want their parents knowing that they use the computer for gaming instead of work, so can't ask them for help buying it.

I confess that I don't know why Yukio is charging for this either, but I'm guessing it has to do with special libraries that have to be used or something, and even if that's not the case, this is still a big thing for him to go out of his way for us to do.

Personally I'm really excited for this and see no problem getting the cash together by my self or with the assistance of someone else if need be.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector