releasing a little sounding board for the computer

So, I made this as a little sounding board out of your computer. This was made for a film project, where i play a disabled person who talks through his laptop, but I figured this would be useful for anyone.  Have files named a.wav, b.wav, ETC. You can use both letters and numbers. You start the program, and press a key, and it'll play the sound. It's really simple. I left my script lines in there so you can see how this works.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/323 … 0board.zip
enjoy if you ever get use out of this little thing lol.