Re: Bokurano Daibouken III translation Project has officially started!

if your language is not setting to english,
On the main menu...
go to the second to last option, then the second to last option, then the last option.

Yukio, I noticed that the item names in the shops are still matsutake and such.
What would you think about me changing the items to say something like
"Matsutake #, a mushroom that heals 250 HP."
Also working on a vary small fix that I'll post later tonight.
data top menu has been changed slightly.
Mostly regarding the backup feeture and the word autholization.
It has now been changed to authorization.
also, I changed HP within the shield descriptions to endurance.
This will avoid confusion when checking shields.
Also slitely changed the title menu.
Usually, title menu is main menu.
should I change this?
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bucklee12 via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector