Re: CatTools Sound FX Library - an easy-to-use sound effects collection

This is interesting, I don't think 85 bucks is a price point I can afford right now, but the fact that I can buy specific parts of this library is great!

I really like how you've done the demoing of this product, with the downloadable lower quality but still usable 22.5KHZ files, but I'd love to see a track listing as well, with some descriptive info, as those really help me not only when I have the library it's self for finding what I need, but also to know what I'm getting before hand.

I thought I'd also mention that the weather link is spelled incorrectly in English on that page...

I would consider also making a Christmas discount with a relatively small window, maybe 3 to 7 days before December 25th, possibly cutting 20 to 25 dollars from the price, for those that want to purchase this as a gift for someone else, and putting another topic up on this sight with an eye catching title if you do so.
You may als o consider asking Dark or another moderator to mention it in the news posting at the front of the site, or in addition adding a second smaller discount on a nearby date with an even smaller window for those that missed the first one but still want to get the library at a reduced price, possibly 16 dollars off on January 1st in celebration of 2016?  Just make sure to advertise it the day after the first discount ends if you do, to catch the people that still want to see if it's open.

As a side note, you really do like cats don't you? smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector