Re: Entombed help?

This is quite a bad mix of characters for fighting the undead. Fortunetellers and barbarians do not go well as the same character.

I have to disagree about ranger assassins though. It takes a round to set them up but they're one of my favourite classes. Max multi-shot and sneak attack and the damage on a quest group is absolutely insane.

The best way to defeat undead is to take out the arms of the skeletons. They can't fight you then. You should also kill the necromancer so he can't bring anyone back to life.

First turn, have your 2 assassin characters hide so they can sneak attack. Your barbarian should probably start hitting the arms of the skeletons. After that, see what the sneak attack can do.