the tom lehrer tts project

hello,
following the aperrent success of my tts preschool album (so far), I decided to do something a little different.
a few months ago, we lost one of the most respected members of the blind community, bob prahan. back in the late 90s, prahan was an early contributer to the singing dectalk community. One of his crowned juels was his dectalk versions of 2 tom lehrer songs, "I hold your hand in mine" and "irish balad". Since then I was a crazed fan of the satirical composer.
In honor of bob prahan, I decided to do a tom lehrer album as a kind of "spin off" of the tts preschool album. before you ask, Yes, both of the afformentioned prahan recordings will be part of it. Feel free to do tts versions of other tom lehrer songs for inclusion on this album!
what do you think? remember-fight fearcely, harverd.