Re: Quick Windows Sequencer Questions

Bringing back this thread because I'm having issues with QWS and Virtual Midi Synth again and I've tried everything I know to fix it to no avail.

Virtual Midi Synth updated the other day, and I installed it, but had to do so over the top of the original installation because I didn't know how to automatically update with the software. It was only after I'd done this that I noticed playback was stuttering slightly, though not in the same way as before. Occasionally, a note is dropped, and/or the piece would jump forward just enough to be noticeable. I double checked all my settings were in order, and finding they were, I assumed the update had something to do with it. So I reinstalled the old version over the top of the new. The problem persisted. Today, I uninstalled the synth entirely, grateful that unlike Bassmidi, I could do so without shutting off NVDA. Then I reinstalled the updated version. Still no change. I'm becoming very frustrated and disco uraged. I don't know what I did to cause this problem but it's not fair!