Re: Best Approved Portable Eloquence-NVDA Strategy

Ahoy there
What I meant by Ivona closing shop is according to a e-mail I received from them they will no longer provide support for ivona reader and ivona voices. Support as in download links or keys.That basicly ends up as after the 31 of December they won't be selling or providing you with links to installers or such for the stuff that you've purchased or that you do purchase (I hope not), at least not after 31 December. :d
They might still carry on their business speech services such the speech cloud? but I have no clue.
I don't think any new voices have actually come out after amazon acquired ivona,although I could just be having a brain fart.
grryf