Using Perfect Dark

Hi guys.

So I've seen on this forum that some people are interested in things like anime and such. So I thought I'd ask whether anyone here has used Perfect Dark. If so, have you found a way to access the list of search results? I can perform the searches just fine, but I can't seem to find the list of search results in order to right click on one and hit download.

Since someone always comes around and starts talking about the legality and such with these topics, I'm only asking about using the program, nothing more.