Re: Samsung 50 inchaccessible TV

Hmm.
On one hand, I feel like Samsung is trying to add accessibility, but either they don't have blind / low vision etc, people on the team, or there not getting good advice.
Still though, you do have to give them a thumbs up for doing *something* towards accessibility.
And (although you may be selling that TV), if I were you I would keep an eye on some online forums that deal with hacking those kinds of TV firmware.
I don't mean hacking in a bad way (stupid media for giving it a bad connotation)...
It would be cool to crack the software open and see exactly what's going on.

Also, just a quick note here:
BIG COMPANIES LIKE SAMSUNG HAVING A MICROPHONE IN MY LIVING ROOM DISTURBS ME!
I'm reasonably Ok with using siri and dictation from apple, but in general apps that send your data off somewhere else and get a response back (sadly, lots of them these days), creep me out.
I'll leave out the hole government-has- an-ear-in-your-living-room argument, and let you imagine that for yourselves tongue.