Re: My FTP server is back online

@benblatch, how many times have many of us told you not to allow log in as admin? This is an extremely bad idea. With the wrong setup, I could go in and destroy the entire machine that runs that FTP server, and I'd never have to touch my SSH client. Create a user for uploads and reserve the admin account (and change the damn password, too, and never share the admin account password) to something only you can remember.