Re: Survive the Wild!

Hi Sam,
I think what is still missing is a way to actually build shelters. It would  be nice to build a tent, or a cabin in which you could store all of your fire wood for future fires. You could also live there for the most part, but would have to be careful of bear attacks and looters taking your items. However, this is probably the most exciting thiing we could have in this game.
Also, some weapons can still not be made. This is rather limiting, since this is after all a survival game and one should be able to craft all items, including weapons. The weapons that we still can't craft are the revolver, rock gun, which I would rename slingshot, the shotgun, the small knife that we start out with, the lance, and the arrow gun. This is quite a long list of weapons that we still have to get lucky to pick up inn gifts and that's what has frustrated me as a player.
Finally, some weapons, such as the revolver could use an upgrade. I don't understand wh y I have to reload each one after a single shot. This isn't the early eighteenth and nineteenth century, where pistols were single-shot weapons. We should be able to load our revolvers with clips of ammunition, probably thirty rounds per clip sounds reasonable. This would make hunting and killing other players a little easier.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : imaginingstuff via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luciana . lu3a via Audiogames-reflector