Re: Killer Instinct: Shadow Jago, "Real Boy edition" information

Looks interesting, will be picking him up, the one thing I don't really like is that he's going to be a timed exclusive even after the early adopt time limit is done. Why make him expire? He's been teased long enough and folks might not be getting a console until the Christmas rush is over, and, also, for goodness sake we've got the pc version incoming as well!