Re: What's the best platform for developing dynamic interactive fiction?

That is just for playing, not developing.
If anybody can tell me how to tell the I7 ide to launch an accessible interpreter on the Mac, such as Spatterlight, that'd be great.
Unfortunately, Mac users no longer have an accessible interpreter. Zoom is abandonware, and Gargoil, which comes highly recommended, is completely inaccessible.