Re: DragonPong 1.0 released!

Yes, it works. This is kind of ironic, because just recently my best friend and I have started playing this quite often, kind of a way to pass the time, and because it's actually quite fun. The way you do it is, and I am assuming you know how to use Hamachi and set up your server, if you don't I'll explain that. But, you have to launch Hamachi, the both of you. And for the server host, you just set up your game, (click host a game in the main menu). For the person wanting to connect to the host, you click connect to game, and for the host, retrieve the host's computer's IP address from your Hamachi client. You do that by tabbing over to the tree view (there's only that and the power button), arrowing down to whatever server you're currently both connected to, and down to the host's computer name, where an IP will be displayed. You have to key that IP address into the host field, and whatever port they set into the port field. Then, you' re done. I will be demonstrating this game on my podcast next week.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blademan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector