Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

I believe that's the level where you have to take out the female solger.
To anyone who plays this game,
I just did something weird.
I went to stage 6-1 and used the weapon carier on the thing at position 500.
It came back to me and I finished the level.
After which, I got a weird sceen with the music from stage 9.
Now I check my collection item s menu and below the abicous is something with an untranslated name that simply says "something good may happen."
What is this item?
Yukio, I think I found a bug where the weapon carier weapon doesn't return if it doesn't find anything.
It shows up on the object viewer, but I can't get it back.
What's more, it's still gone even if I exit the level.
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ppipczyk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : whocrazy via Audiogames-reflector