Re: List of Muds for Cooking, Crafting, Farming, and Exploration

For anyone who plays Lament, let me know if you have a problem closing VipMud after you play. I've played twice now, and when I'm through, I can't alt-f4 out of VipMud afterwords. I don't have this problem in any other Mud. Just curious if it's a glitch here, or something with the game.

I would also add that I've just checked out 7th Plane, and it is amazing for crafting from the very beginning. It's set up a bit differently than most Muds, but once you figure it out, it's nonstop crafting!

I am slowly working my way through suggestions on this thread and others, trying to know a little about the game before I add it to the list at the top of the thread.  If you don't see your suggestion yet, just know it will be there soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Fiver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : apkcrushz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector