Re: Audio Game Console Sonus Interactive

Hello. I enjoy handheld games as well.  Is this console  going to be for the iPhone? Because I have a certain game in mind that should go with it. And audio version of the popular game puzzle and dragons. Where we can drag certain pieces together to make combinations.  I've actually seen a couple of Playthru's and I actually think that blind people can drag-and-drop pieces with the help of voiceover.  Voiceover would describe the colors and then all we would have to do is drag and drop the colors together. Making a combination.