Re: Where do you get your music?

I agree with Wanderrer regarding The web site promoting MP3 players for the blind. They are just taking advantage of handicapped people and how few products are made for them to turn a quick buck.

@Dark, my introduction to digital music ,other than CDs, was the Zune media player and it's software, the software was a big help in building and organizing my digital music library. The first major task was to rip all of my music CDs into MP3s.

One thing I liked about the Zune software was, unlike iTunes, you could use a file manager to organize your music files into some kind of folder structure and it just adapted with no complaints or duplicate tracks with one being invalid, which was one of iTunes favorite tricks.

The Zune software had automatic playlists that were automatically updated as the music collection was updated, which were then sent to the media player ready for use, so I got pretty used to playlists, because the Zune software made it so easy.

I wonder how many requests Humanware get about increasing the size of SD card the VRS can accept.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bucklee12 via Audiogames-reflector