Re: Audio Rally Racing - New version available

Hello
I did not get any download link for version 4.
however, I Use the download link for version 3, and I changed the number by 4 and it worked.
the strange thing is that I had to go back to using my serial to register the game.
This version also weighs much less than 3, this version weighs 106 megs, and version 3 weighed 200 megs.
this is right?
the executable version 4 is called ARR_WIN_ENG_FULL_V8.exe?
greetings and thanks.