Re: Very disappointed by some people

This whole thread breaks my heart!
I attended public school from kindergarten on, and I had a wonderful experience, participated in band and other activities, had great friends, only got bullied one time and that was by someone who I believe had mental problems. I truly had no idea that so many bad experiences were had by the blind in public schools.
I'm also blessed in the family I have, because they have always helped me in whatever way I needed or wanted.
I send prayers of peace, for any of you that have had bad experiences.  Just know good people are out there.  They are just much quieter than the bad ones.