Re: "Rock On", fully accessible rock music trivia from creators of Songpop

Hi.
The moment you said it, I remembered that I had the game ones on my iPhone and played till level 9 or so.
When I played it, the navigation didnt even work in the menus, just the real question worked, meaning that I could click the answers and complete levels, even that audio cutting off bug wasn't there at the time of play.
I am happy that there is finally an accessible music trivia which I can work with, I dont listen to anything other then rock or metal.
Greetings Moritz.