Re: Where do you get your music?

I personally don't mind the payment of 15 usd, which is slightly less in Uk terms, indeed sinse an album on cd in the Uk can be as much as 20 quid which is twice that that's no problem with me.
My only concern is whether the mp3va site covers none chart stuf sinse most music I'm interested in is weerder things like film soundtracks, musicals, and music from odd people big_smile.

Maybe I'll wait until after the starwars film comes out and see if mp3va have the soundtrack available sinse that is definitely! something I will want.

@Figment, Yep, I suppose windows explorer is a file manager, but really so long as I can go up and down a list of folders and copy and paste and open stuff and move stuff around or check properties of items I'm not looking for any other major functions where files are concerned.

If I ever decide to get another ver sion of Windows, sinse microsoft have broken windows explorer, or at least made it ridiculously silly to navigate compared to Xp's handy lists I might look for a file manager at that point.

Still, I really don't like this modern tendency to hide the file system and give you lots of flashy things instead when it's just easier to do your organization yourself, as well as letting you have ultimately better control, ---- that's actually one thing I do not like on Ios, you only have one level of folders possible for ap activation icons (no sub folders),and creating them is a right pest with Vo doing the drag and drop. Plus, you can't then have a list or a menu or some easy navigation, the folders are just stuck everywhere on the screen.

So, where on my Xp machine I have a start menu folder called "audio games", then folders for each developer with subfolders for all the shortcuts to the files for running each game, on my Iphone I have one f older for developers and that's it, and even those I have to flick around to find, (trying to stick stuff in folders is a part of getting new aps I dread).
I'm trying to keep one page of the interface for each thing, ie, one page for games, one page for satnav, but I'm not sure how long I can maintain that sinse I think my games page is about to run out of space.