Re: From the TalkBack team: TalkBack 4.4.0.2 released!

simba wrote:

Hi.
I am still missing some features or apps on android.
For example, something like the rotor gesture is missing out on android, even though firefox for example has a build in rotor.
Also, apps like blind square are still missing in the google playstore, at leased as far as I know.
Greetings Moritz.

Hi Moritz,
Actually you can customize your own gestures to work like a rotor. For example, I customized swiping down to cycle through granularities and html element types. Hope that helps clarify the confusion. As far as Blind Square is concerned, it hasn't been developed for Android, but there are similar alternatives available, such as NotNav GPS, GuideDroid, though it's slightly out of date, Nearby Explorer, and GetHere GPS, just to name a few.