Am I Doing Something Wrong?

Hi all,

  This will also be posted in the comments file of my beta testing folder.

  Since I started developing it, and even before, S Quad Racing has been a dream of mine to turn into reality. I had a set vision, I had set features I wanted to add.
  Recently, as you all know, I started a beta testing team. And, something that Burak said when I first started it, has really hit home now. He said that the game seemed worse off than in the audio demos I had. Partly, he was right.
  You see, the whole reason I set up that team in the first place, was because I needed people to seek out all bugs, and report them to me, as well as suggestions they would have. In term, as a proper coder should, I would give them an update.
  Recently, though, due to the fact that the game is not fully developed, not close really because I for some reason focus on bug fixes more than I do new features, I've been in a sort of chaotic state. I want t o add features, but I have to give my testers an update in a plausible time frame, because... that's... why they have my, Dropbox folder on their system in the first place. And when releasing the updates, I feel I not only have to do it in a timely manner, but I have to fix the bugs reported to me, and at least start working on new systems. In other words, I have to make the game more enjoyable, I have to resolve issues.
  As a result, developing S Quad Racing has become more like an, overdue math project. It's stressful, and it's becoming to the point where it's no longer fun.

  That said, I've reached a decision. Tell me if I'm doing something wrong.
  For now, at least, I'd like to discontinue my beta testing team. S Quad Racing will not be discontinued, but this is becoming unbearable.
  In fact, I think that discontinuing the team for now, will make it more enjoyable for me. I'll be able to focus o n new features, and ideas I come up with, before launching the team when I have a more complete game so I can purely focus on the bugs. I'll be able to develop when I'm motivated to do so, which will be more often since I'm not "working" for anyone.

  So, what do you all think? Am I doing anything wrong by making this decision?