Re: best speech synthesizer

Oh, didn't know you could use the siri voices with Ios 9.
I've been hesitating to upgrade to Ios 9 for a few versions until the bugs are fixed and programs and games and such are upgraded to work with it, though of course I've got an Iphone 5, still it'll be good to see if those are available as I like the Siri male voice better even than Scansoft Daniel as I said.
The Female is okay, but for some reason I've generally preferd male over female synths.

I did use a braille n speak once as a teenager, but stopped when the wire got pulled out by someone running around the classroom and I lost a couple of weeks work. I can't say I thought much to the voice, though I did have fun experimenting with the voice, I still remember hearing the tone change as it said "chire, chire chire" or "Looer, Looer, looer!" big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector