Re: The fires of the Revina - a new RPG from the creators of Elten app!

Hi!
I have present for you from delayed Santa Claus. smile
I have some information from behind the scene. smile
Therefore, we uncover the veil of secrecy. smile
First, fabula:
Times and reality close to Tolkien's books - standard fantasy smile
Fabula divided on three units with prologue.
I think that crossing the whole storyline will take about 20 hours. And we have obviously sidequests etc. smile

Gameplay
Game has standard statistics system: HP, SP, strength, stamina, agili ty and inteligence. Also, the tree of special skills with special effects. smile
We can fight using standard weapon (sword, axe etc.), bows, special items (exploding substances, poisonous substances and Traps) and magic skills.
Besides standard gameplay: walking and fighting, we have some more functions, like for example lockpicking. smile

And the last, but I think that the most interesting information...
I think that we will able to determine the release date... In this year after Christmass. smile

Greetings, DP