Re: Question about class construction, variables, and handles in BGT

So I've gone through and worked it all out in my head and I believe this solves my problems just fine. The only thing I'm having a hard time deciding is if I want to put my movement code, weapon code, and collision code  in the account class, or if I want to have the functions run forloops with the accounts. From my understanding this problem pretty much equates to deciding if you should write 2+3=5 or 3+2=5. Is there a factor that I'm just not thinking of that would determine which direction I should go with this?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector