Re: Introducing: Out of Sight Games

Hey all,

Sorry I haven't given you anything new or exciting for a while - my job gets super crazy in December and I basically have to step back from game-related things until after Christmas every year.

But in lieu of some new info for you all, how about I give you something to discuss? Your responses would be helpful for us as well.

In our upcoming game, you can choose from a variety of classes, each of which grants access to certain unique skills and abilities, and favors certain play styles. My question for you to discuss is - what's your preferred play style? Which of these classes do you tend to go for in other games? Which sounds like the most fun, or the least fun? I'd just love to hear you discuss anything related to the classes, so here they are:

Warrior - The undisputed master of physical combat, skilled in both melee and ranged attacks, with access to brutal melee attacks and defensive techniques available only to Warriors.

R anger - The best class for those who prefer ranged combat, Rangers can also hold their own with melee weapons and have access to limited stealth and healing magic as well.

Thief - Thieves have access to a wide range of class-specific skills that allow them to evade damage, reduce your enemies' effectiveness in battle, and even gain extra items and gold. They are competent with both melee and ranged weapons.

Battlemage - The most balanced class, with access to melee and ranged skills as well as some offensive, defensive and restorative magic.

Mage - The ultimate magic users, mages tend to use magic exclusively, and have access to many powerful spells unavailable to other classes.

Priest - A priest is primarily focused on healing and support skills. They have limited offensive options, but are unrivaled as healers, and are the only unit with the ability to revive a fallen ally without using rare potions.

Necromancer - Necromancers are dark magic user s. They balance physical combat with dark magics that focus on debilitating their opponents, leeching health and energy from friend and foe alike, and even raising defeated enemies to do their bidding.

There you have it - the seven classes to choose from. Feel free to share your thoughts!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector