Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

DD, I was just asking because I need to make lots of money to get enough health to survive stage 20-4.
I figured I'd at least get the mega shooter, as I've already gotten 6 middle shootters.
Stage 18-1 with the solgers seems to be the best for getting money, so I'll just do that once I have the mega shooter.
agasoft, I didn't seem to have that many problems with 12-2, but give me a few moments to go back through it and see if I can help you out.
I'll edit this post with the info, unless someone else posts before I get to it...
Edit: Okay, here's what I've found.
I'm not sure what the completion trigger for this stage is, it seems that once I got about halfway through it, the stage ended.
fireballs can be jumped, but Carla can't jump them, so you'll need to stock up on medkits so you can heal her.
To get those, go to stage 11-1, and choose the second option when prompted.
This will remove Carla from the stage so you can grind medkits.
Second, you'll probably one to grind stage 7-1 for money and EXP and up your health.
Fireballs do anywhere from 80 to 150 HP per hit, so you'll need money to buy lots of healing items for yourself.
If you have access to it, get some stamina drinks so you can keep using your strongest weapons on any enimies that get to close to Carla.
Remember, you have to be facing her to use a medkit, and nothing can be obstructing the medkit from getting to her.
Use the D menu frequently to check her health and try to keep it as high as possible.
She'll try and go after any enimies that groop together, so stay in front of her as much as possible.
Hope this helps.
If you're still having problems, post your setup; weapon, shield, stats, and I'll see if I can help you out.
Yukio, I found anyther bug.
After visiting the crafting shop, the atmosphere for stage 16 fails to play unle ss the stage menu is exited or the stage 16 menu is exited.
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : agasoft via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector