Re: Good news on Space Encounter - Updated version, at 14,90€

crashmaster wrote:

Hi.
same here.
note if you have the origional mail the way to get round it at least till they change the version name on the file its gamename_release_lang.
at the end of release before the language code usually eng put 2 or whatever number it is.
I am having the same issue to mate.
This should get you past it though I really would like the official mail and to get it sorted.
I have the game the way I did it and my code still works with it so I will play this later on.
Just done a huge 2 hour workout at the gym so I may go over this after lunch
Edit.
just ran the game..
sounds nice.
ships nice.
music nice.
Problems hitting escape when you die does not load you back to the menu it says loading but doesn't it does if you save though.
during the game.
2.  if you enter hyperspace that sound does not play the game sits and sits till you end the process.
The game is able to be played sertainly not point and shoot.
In fact the second level I found quite hard, [[wow]].
still as it is the game can't be played properly.
every time you finnish a level you have to well exit and come back.
next your shields don't seem to recharge, or do they just get hit that much harder if you do get hit.
I was always hoping at each level start my shield would recharge.
At least the game has improved to some extent.

I'm searching a solution for the problem, is a randomic problem with a numeric values.
Sorry!

Simone Dosi

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector