Re: Sol 1.2 is out with experimental audio mode support

I'm back.

Just gonna say that I'm gonna stop with patches and skip ahead to 1.3 (there are too many updates). I somehow managed to recreate a simplified version of the new sound engine in the old one so clues now aren't beeps, and even better, I got permission from SunSpire (the composer) to edit his sound effects so now there are many new ones for the clues. So far there are 34 new sound effects and I'm still not done. Also finally acquired some headphones.

Later I'll post an OGG of how it sounds (I want to add some important clue first). At least now I can recognize each region easily even without stereo. Not sure how accurate it sounds to a blind person (who is more trained to subtle hints) but I hope it'll be playable now.